Monday, June 11, 2012

6-11-12 Allowing for help

I remembered a book I read that was written by a person that had a life after death experience. He wrote, while he was out of his body, he was taken on a tour of heaven. While there is witnessed people building a device that he knew the world had never seen before.   After he was brought back into his body and it was some years later, he was reading a scientific magazine about a new very exciting invention which he recognized as the exact same device he witnessed being built in heaven.

Since I read that book, I have a theory that there is a milky way like mass of ideas, inventions, inspiration, music, art, etc. floating above us.  When one of us humans stops the noise of the world for a moment to ask "why" or "I wonder" or just gets silent that a metaphorical split happens in our skull that allows some of the mass to enter our mind and become a new thought process.  This thought process then allows us to accomplish something new for us and something that will benefit our world at large.  It's just my silly theory.

As long as we whirl and dance with the world we are all in, any change that happens for us is ego based. It will benefit you and the world to just take a moment once in a while and step off into eternity which we are all of.  I'm sure you have heard the saying, "We are in this world but not of this world."

All change and improvements that have happened in the world since it's beginning have come for the force that created it.  The timing has been perfect and if some form of destruction does happen, that timing will also be perfect. 

I have stated all along in my postings that we are all eternal beings having a human experience. The key word here being "eternal".

No comments: