Thursday, January 5, 2012

OPINIONS 1-5-12


I was listening to talk radio this morning on my drive to work which I had to shut off because it was sounding like a whole lot of useless noise.

This post is for me, because I have a lot of opinions and I always have had. I’m thinking my opinions are a manifestation of my ego. I am not operating from my true nature when I’m caught up in expressing an opinion or judgment. I have to choose which mind I want to go with; my human mind or my true mind. Since true happiness and my true self is only in my true/eternal mind, there is no contest. I choose my true/eternal mind.

I ask myself what was ever changed or accomplished because I had an opinion. I may have validated myself or thought I am impressing someone. The only person I can actually impress is me. There is no way I could ever know what it would take to impress anyone else.

I fully believe any change is going to happen by aligning myself with the true universe. Now, I must act on that belief. With each opinion my intent will be to let it go and to send an internal blessing in place of my opinion.

I’ll get back to you on my progress. The world operates on all sorts of opinions. I have never heard any two people agree that one persons opinion is a better opinion. There is no agreement in this arena. Please correct me if I am wrong.

No comments: