Saturday, December 31, 2011

MINDFULLNESS 12-31-11

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I’ve been consciously observing my thoughts lately. Wow! I really get some doozies.

These are horrific thoughts regarding actions I would NEVER do, words I would NEVER SAY. I’m aware they are coming from my human mind, but WHY? Does this happen to you?

I’ve been taught that all thought produces form on some level. I certainly do not want these crazy thoughts to produce any form on any level.

I don’t want to give much attention to these random weird thoughts, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

This time of year I always take a look at my life; the people I’ve met, the people I’ve loved, the ways I’ve changed not only in my thinking but in what I like to do now versus what I’ve liked to do in my past both recent past and distant past. I go over what I would like to accomplish in both the choices I make for myself and projects I’ve been thinking about doing, books I would like to read, books I would like to write, hobbies I would like to expand on and new ones I would like to try. Life is never boring. There’s just too much to do. Just letting my day happen without me interfering is a wondrous playground.

I feel like I’ve been many different people all in one lifetime. It’s been a good ride.

No comments: