Friday, August 26, 2011

Asking for forgiveness

8-26-11

It's important for me to say the ideas I'm posting in this blog are my opinions and my understandings. If I am misrepresenting in any way, please forgive me.

I am just learing like everyone else and wanting to share what I've learned. I'm hoping since it is helping me, maybe it could help someone else.

I am passionate about my journey and the problems that have been solved, the values and attitudes that have been corrected, the judgments that are gone, and for a deep and abiding joy and contentment regardless of my external circumstances. Don't get me wrong, I'm a work in progress. I have to self-relect and talk about my circumstances before I get to the abiding joy and contentment part.
.

I'm not here at time time to just live my life, I'm here for what comes after this life. Yet, I also get to enjoy living this life better. The more I acknowledge the truth within the sweeter my existence. It is this experience I wish for all who walk this planet with me.

I came across a website that I'm going to quote " It is the quality of our thoughts that creates the quality of our lives. Everyone has a myriad of both positive and negative thoughts throughout a single day, depending on our mood, attitude and character. These thoughts create our level of consciousness----the purer our thoughts the higher our consciousness. That is why we must take time out to reflect on where our thoughts are taking us, what actions they are leading us into, and what the effects of those actions are both for ourselves and for others."

Much love, Doris

No comments: