Friday, September 2, 2011

Duality

One of my friends called me to say he read my blog and agreed with most of it. He went on to say there is also sadness, there is gain and loss, there are times when your children give you happiness and then they give you grief. All these have an effect on happiness.

I know where he is coming from. What he is describing is duality. Duality is ONLY of this world. The happiness my blog is describing is NOT of this world. It comes from your eternal true self and is the happiness that will get you through every form of duality you will experience while you are doing your human experience. Sadness and loss happen here in the world of form and time. Finding your true nature and cultivating from your true heart gives you a better way to handle loss, grief, and sadness.

I’ve always wanted to reform the world from all that is wrong with it. I would see injustice that threw me into a tirade even if I could not do anything about it. Standing in my true nature I still see injustice of all kind, but it has a different meaning to me now. The best way to help in the world and to actually have an impact on the world’s natural disasters that are occurring more frequently is to stand in your true nature and pass it on.

My higher power is Jesus Christ. When I am bothered with my thinking on whatever the subject of the moment is, it is, now, easier to turn that thinking and the outcome over to the powers to be. If there is a lesson there for me, I choose to learn it. Sometimes I understand the lesson and it is learned quickly. Other times, I have to mull it over in my mind applying the possible outcomes until I allow myself the joy of getting it. There are times it requires me to ask the Holy Spirit to choose for God for me due to the fact I seem to be unable to choose for God and the eventual peace that follows at that moment. My prayer is always answered and peace of mind always follows. Peace that is not of my making.

The law of cause and effect is the law of nature. Understanding this law has the power to transform your outcomes and be in total control of your happiness at all times, if you choose it. Your happiness is totally your responsibility and you can do it. I know you can. Just remember, until you understand your happiness is in your control, you and anybody else that does not understand are not in control.

It’s very hard for most of us to understand why a person stays in an abusive relationship. I’ll explain it this way, if someone sees a purple moon, no amount of explaining will get them to see the moon as you see it. When they get there, they get there.




No comments: