Saturday, October 29, 2011

FREE WILL 10-29-11


I’ve touched on free will and now I want to discuss it more.

Along with our eternal soul creator gave us comes free will. My interpretation of free will is that the powers that run the universe will not interfere with our choices even if our choices will eventually hurt us. It just isn’t allowed. We humans are continually asking for help and if it seems like we did not get that help, we blame God (the universe). God gets blamed for a lot that he has no control over because it falls under our free will. The beautiful part is that we get the help we ask for before and after our choices even is we don’t recognize that help.

We each have a guardian angel that is always with us. We can elicit help there if we are aware. Some people have second sight and can actually see their angel/angels. You can be sure they are there, even if you don’t believe.

Belief is the prerequisite of the manifestation of the actual help you get. Every human is abundantly cared for. The guarantee of the abundance is there, but the actual knowing that you are receiving such abundance requires your belief in it. This is what I mean by “Free Will”. I’ll use myself as my example. When I really heard Psalms 23, not the first time, but the first time I really took it to heart, I understood my belief that I was completely taken care of at all times (applying my free will), is when I was able to partake of the abundant table that was set before me in the presence of my enemies. Don’t get me wrong, being completely taken care of does not mean that I get everything I want, but I do get everything I need (not what I think I need, but what the universe determines I need). I am always having to practice letting go of any attachment I have to getting what I want.

There is a lot of poverty and starvation in the world which could be the argument against this table of abundance. I certainly cannot explain that one, but maybe it has something to do with the lack of belief that the abundance is actually there. It’s been my experience that my belief is my guarantee.

Free will is the opposite of Ego. Until we take charge of our ego by first identifying what it is and how it operates, it is impossible to have access to our free will. This is the state of our societies. Ego is our unconscious programming determining our personality and our definition of what is moral and socially acceptable behavior which is separate from all other selves. Ego is our driver and is on auto pilot determining what our reactions will be in any given situation. Our ego is only of this world. It has nothing to do with our real self, our eternal self. In other words it only seems to exist like all other aspects of the world that is not eternal. Once you understand your ego and why you do and say the things you do and say, you can now actually have a choice and you may choice to evoke free will over ego. The trick to eternal happiness and bliss while playing in this world is to turn your free will over to the love that rules the universe. I’m not there yet. It takes an enlightened individual to accomplish it. The practice is so worth it.

No comments: